Thursday, January 19, 2006

I'M SUCH A SLACKER

Ok so I haven't been doing a good job lately with this blog. Josh's parents were in town and then I got sick. So there's my excuse, I know they are lame, whatever. Anydo, I will make a list of things that I can remember from the last 7 days or so.
  • God giving someone the insite to put lotion in Kleenex. What a wonderful invention and my nose is so much happier.
  • King size beds. We just got a hand-me-down king size bed and it is awesome. It's as big as Texas, ok well maybe not that big, but it's still huge.
  • Family. What a wonderful gift that He has given us. People who love you unconditionally and are always there for you.
  • Rita Springer. I just got her new album and it is magnificent. She is so talented. God has annointed her and she shares it with the rest of us. I thank God that He has given her this talent and that she is obedient in spreading how wonderful He is. If you have never heard her before get with the program, you are missing out. Here is her website www.ritaspringer.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home