Monday, January 09, 2006

Here is the list for today.

  • When I walked outside this morning the air smelled so good. It smelled like rain. I love that smell. It was neat that is smelled like rain because there were not many clouds in the sky so it wasn't going to rain.

The next two are little things that God gave me today to make me laugh.

  • I have this reindeer on my desk that POOPS jelly beans. I forget that he is there but today I noticed him and made him poop a little and had a good laugh. I'm actually smiling as I write this!!
  • Ok so there is this song that says "hold me closer tiny dancer". I don't know who sings it (I'm sure Becki will let me know). But I heard someone say once that they thought it was "hold me closer Tony Danza". So now everytime I hear the song I think of that line and it makes me laugh

1 Comments:

Blogger becki said...

Two things:

1. POOPS! <---priceless!

b. The song, of course is "Tiny Dancer" by Elton John. Glad to be of service! That Tony Danza thing was on a Friends episode once, too! Hilarious!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home