Saturday, January 07, 2006

DAY TWO

Ok, so I have noticed that looking for the little things that God does for me throughout the day is hard to do while I'm at work. So after yesterday morning I didn't really notice anything else. I am going to have to work really hard to start noticing things during my work days. Work is frustrating and crazy at times so it's hard to see good things through my stress. But I will pray that the Lord will open my eyes to see ALL the little things that He does for me.

As for today, it seemed it was a really frustrating day. I have noticed that I have a lot more of those now that I have bought a new house. Something seems to always be going wrong. So I'm also going to work on seeing the little things while do all my house work stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home